This aim of this module is to enable you to communicate effectively using a range of skills and tools both individually and in groups. You will learn how to operate effectively within teams through understanding individual and group behavior.
This module will ensure learners meet the following objectives:
- Develops crucial workplace skills such as planning, communication and teamwork ensuring effective research, storage and presentation of ICT solutions to real-world problems.
- Use appropriate communication skills and tools apposite to an ICT setting.
- Research, reference (Harvard) literature, cutting-edge industry practices and emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Understand and ensure integrity and academic best practice in course-work.
- Understand individual and group behaviour and be an effective team member.