The aims of this module are to enable the learner to:
- Gain knowledge of the nature and importance of research in the business field.
- Assess the contemporary issues, ethics and best practice in business research.
- Apply appropriate research techniques to an academic issue and manage a research project from the research brief stage to oral presentation of findings stage.
- Apply methods of research: research sources, business data bases, and Market Information Systems.
- Analyse and evaluate information relevant to specific business issues.