Your Credit Card Payments
You can make payments with confidence on the Dorset College encrypted online payment system. Should you encounter difficulties during the payment process check the following?
- You should ensure that the amount you are trying to pay does not exceed any limits placed on your card by its issuer.
- Some Visa debit/credit cards have a €1500 limit and you may need to make smaller payments over a few days if paying a larger amount.
- Check that you have entered the correct number and name which should correspond to that of the credit card company you are signed up with.
- Check to ensure that you have funds in your account to meet the payment.
- Check your security code, expiry date, daily limit and if you encounter technical problems contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sometimes payments are declined as a way to protect you due to a suspicion of fraud. It may depend on factors like the size of the transaction, limit exceeded, or other factors including time of day or night. Refunds, if applicable will be made to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction.