It’s that very special day… Pancake Tuesday!!
100g plain flour
1 medium egg
Pinch of salt
Oil for frying
1. Sieve flour & salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre, drop in the unbeaten egg and half the milk.
2. With a wooden spoon/ whisk beat until the batter is smooth.
3. Stir in the remaining milk & melted butter.
4. Lightly coat the base of a frying pan with oil and let the pan get hot.
5. Pour enough batter into pan to cover the bottom & tilt so it is evenly covered.
6. Flip your pancake & cook until nice and golden.
7. Add your toppings and enjoy!
What is your favourite topping to have on pancakes? Are you sweet or savory?