The GradIreland Summer Fair is back in person at the RDS in Dublin on Wednesday 8th of June 2022. Join GradIreland on the day for real experiences, conversations and meetings with top employers, postgrad providers, seminars and career advisors. Career fairs are one of the best opportunities to make personal contact with leading graduate employers, and allow you to meet many employers in a short period of time.
This event is created in partnership with leading employers, universities, institutes and career experts. Get the advice, confidence and opportunities you need for success.
Why attend the GradIreland Summer Fair:
- Build your network and interact with top employers and postgraduate providers.
- Get your CV reviewed and ready for job applications.
- Fid internships, graduate programmes and immediate start roles.
- Various free seminars taking place throughout the day.
What can I do after the GradIreland Summer Fair?
- Follow up is very important – send letters to employers that interest you and thank the ones you met.
- Restate your interest in a graduate positions with a company you met.
- Stay connected – follow the company on Instagram or message them on LinkedIn.
- Ask more questions- when should I begin to apply for positions? How many positions do you expect to fill? Etc.
GradIreland is always a popular event, so it is recommended to book your place in advance using. You can find out more information by visiting their website: https://gradireland.com/events/gradireland-summer-fair