This module builds on stage one and introduces you to the concepts of object-oriented programming. The module extends prior knowledge of the principles of data structures and application design and furthers technical competence in implementing various computing artifacts.
This module will ensure learners meet the following objectives:
- Establish development skills using Object-Oriented Programming.
- Understand the fundamental data structures and program designs and their applications in software development.
- Create an understanding of object creation and design.
- Ensure the appropriate storage of objects in an array or data structures.
- Progress file input, output and testing.
- Develop further technical competence in Object-Oriented Programming.